The U.S. EPA Office of Research and Development and the Community Modeling and Analysis System Center are pleased to announce the release of CMAQ version 5.3.2.
CMAQv5.3.2 includes significant updates to the CMAQ Integrated Source Apportionment Method (ISAM) and multiple minor fixes to address issues identified in CMAQv5.3.1. The new CMAQ-ISAM version includes substantial updates to the gas-phase chemistry apportionment algorithms that improves both physical and numerical aspects of the method. Users of ISAM are strongly encouraged to update to CMAQv5.3.2.
- CMAQv5.3.2 Bugfixes
- Added ISAM support for bidirectional NH3 flux
- Revised ISAM method on how gas chemistry affects apportionment
- Running with Temporally Finer Meteorology
- Update to the DMS chemistry with CB6r3
- Update the Lightning NO Vertical Profile
- Fine aerosol acidity output
- Add make options to bldmake configuration file
- Add 2019 data to CMAQ OMI input file
- Column Modeling
- Add ERF and SIGN functions to COMBINE